Manager- Data Delivery and Engineering
Do work that matters
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group's relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. The division also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing equities, markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other CBA business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers. See yourself in our team
The QDAT Core team within IB&M is responsible for delivering a robust and sustainable technology foundation across data and use of infrastructure, whilst driving better cost transparency and operational excellence for IB&M and the Group.
As a Manager- Data Delivery and Engineering, you will focus mainly on managing the team's data assets to ensure it is fit for purpose, build new data assets and deliver tactical and strategic data solutions to help IB&M better identify and manage commercial opportunities, risks and productivity improvements Key responsibilities
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Explore and build new data assets to develop innovative and scalable data solutions to support IB&M strategic initiatives and for data service only commercial agreements
- Collaborate with stakeholders across IB&M and the Group to contribute to the development of key strategic IB&M and Group-wide data assets
- Maintain QDAT (Quants, Data, Analytics & Technology team) databases and data assets for integrity, data accuracy and timeliness, ensuring they are consistent and aligned with Group data standards
- Work with the QDAT team to package ideas into tangible data solutions that empower our frontline teams and our external clients
- Provide ongoing data support to frontline, product, strategy, risk, analytics and marketing teams
- Support the wider QDAT team by streamlining and automating processes related to the generation, transformation and provision of data
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities.
- High attention to detail and concern for accuracy, completeness and appropriateness of solutions
- Advanced SQL experience (Teradata, SQL Server)
- Experience in ETL development, automation and maintenance (MS SQL Server Integration Services)
- Experience in big data platforms (e.g. Hadoop) would be highly regarded
- Programming experience in Python and R would be highly regarded
- Exposure to large complex data environments would be highly regarded
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/07/2021