See job description for details
Lead System Architect - Pega
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something really different - working in an agile way to innovate and deliver quality outcomes at pace? As part of our Australia Business Transformation, we’re looking for people who are passionate about transformational change and doing great things for our customers, to help us redefine banking for the future.
Join us as we reimagine our customer propositions and services using the latest platforms and technology, to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing. What’s your mission?
As a Lead System Architect
supporting the Data and Decisioning
within our Australia Business Transformation,
your mission is to lead design and implementation of Pega decisioning to support customer experience transformation. You will use Agile methods to design and deliver business and technical solutions for initiatives within the ANZ Transformation program. You will work in a dynamic and changing environment and adapt quickly What will your day look like?
What will be in your toolkit?
- Facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders including Business process and product owners, technical architects and engineers and SMEs.
- Design, develop and implement customer data model by sourcing data from multiple systems using batch and real time ingestion.
- Design, implement and scale Pega decisioning across multiple channels to help ANZ deliver value to customers.
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Business owners to propose fit for purpose solutions for initiatives.
- Define Pega Decisioning best practices, processes and governance for effective delivery.
- Articulate and present solutions to the broader audience.
- Ensure application design, implementation and delivery adheres to ANZ standards, controls and best practices.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Lead design, development, testing and deployment of the application.
- Good understanding of data models, integrations and features of Pega decisioning.
- Experience in designing and managing Pega Decisioning applications is a must have.
- Understanding of Cloud, data and integration platforms will be an advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing sync and async integration using REST/JMS/MQ.
- Proven experience in governance, promotion of Pega best practices and guardrail compliance.
- Ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions effectively.
- Manage development, testing and production environments. Liaise with BAs in documenting user stories, ensuring appropriate peer review process to ensure user stories are consistent with intended solution design.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects
- Experience working in agile delivery team
- Growth mindset and a problem solver.
- Ability to work independently with senior stakeholders
- Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with complexity.
We’re reinventing the way we do banking, and our community of collaborative, innovative thinkers who create human centred solutions are helping us get there. We’re responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter and helping people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
We support our people by providing a range of flexible working options so they can work in the way that best suits them. We encourage you to talk to us about your need for flexibility and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
We’ll also offer you the opportunity to develop your career, working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated and create a great place to grow, thrive and belong.
Interested in joining us? Click Apply now, or visit www.anz.com/careers to find out more or view other opportunities.
Reference number AUS136052 At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued and supported.