Lead Solution Engineer | Marketing Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Are you someone who...
- Gets excited by the opportunity to transform a business?
- Capable of solving business problems for companies that are looking to increase sales, make productive marketing decisions and improve operational efficiencies?
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions?
- An engaging presenter capable delivering compelling content to all levels of the organisation?
If so, read on... The Salesforce Marketing Cloud: a bit about Salesforce
At the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, we believe customer-centric marketing is the foundation of business excellence. We challenge the status quo to ensure brands are present in the moments that matter to their customers. We deliver a simple-to-use, flexible, reliable and scalable intelligent customer success platform that a brand to take their customers on an engaging 1:1 experience, driving exceptional growth and transforming their business!. The Solutions Engineering Team: a bit about us
The Solutions Engineering team is at the forefront of the entire Marketing Cloud technology landscape. This collaborative team works closely with sales to uncover real business problems faced by customers and prospects and develops solutions and processes to not only overcome these obstacles, but deliver phenomenal digital transformation. From workshops, white boarding, presentations, demonstration and proof-of-concept builds, this team works closely with all areas of the business and all aspects of a broad technology stack. You will be responsible for partnering with Account Executives to deliver business value-based solutions, firmly positioning Salesforce as the partner of choice.
We're a fast-paced, light-hearted crew that work together, get the job done, and never take ourselves too seriously. It's like a startup, without the capital. Your Responsibilities: a bit about you
An awesome Solution Engineer is seen as the trusted advisor, and they focus on the following key areas:
- Discovery: Work closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to understand how to make marketers successful and to address pain points in their current efforts.
- Design: Create innovative solutions which demonstrate how connected experiences come to life with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the broader Intelligent Customer Success Platform.
- Dance: Connect business requirements with Salesforce solutions to deliver presentations, demonstrations, workshops or white boarding sessions which engage a business/technical audience...no dancing required, occasionally some jazz-hands help though.
- Digest: Stay up-to-date on product development and roadmap, industry trends, and industry news.
Sounds easy, it's not. Minimum Requirements: the nitty-gritty
The extra 1%:
- Demonstrable understanding of the digital technology landscape
- Proven pre-sales consulting experience (RFP support, discovery, demonstration, POC, Solution Design)
- Excellent presentation skills & compelling story teller
- B. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to Salesforce solutions, especially Marketing Cloud
- Business value selling
Starting a customer's journey on the path to success and seeing how your innovative solutions create a foundation for business transformation. This could be you! About Salesforce
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us! *LI-Y Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.