Cognizant's Digital Experience Platforms Community is growing! As a world-leading technology services company, we work with our clients to shape next generation digital products and services that meet the needs of Australians. We need a talented Senior AEM Developer to join our team and work with our clients to create intuitive, data-driven and technology enabled experiences for their customers and employees.
A Senior AEM Developer in the Digital Experience Platforms Community will work closely with our clients and other engineers to develop intuitive digital products and services that meet the needs of humans. We're looking for a passionate senior AEM developer with strong communication skills to co-create next generation digital products and services with clients and colleagues.
As a Senior AEM Developer, you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing scalable web based & Mobile applications using Adobe Experience Cloud platform.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., the AEM development and deployment process, the JCR repository, and the use of core frameworks (e.g. Apache Sling, Apache Felix)
- Experience with other products in the Adobe Experience Cloud portfolio, especially Campaign, Analytics, and Target
- Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
- Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
- Strong Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of iOS, Android and Mobile Web Platforms
- Understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
- Experience with other products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud portfolio, especially Campaign, Analytics, and Target
- Experience in Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery is required
- Experience in applications that use Amazon AWS or similar cloud hosting and CDN technologies like Akamai is essential
- Comfortable working in Linux environments (SSH, basic navigation etc)
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as Angular or React (ideally in an AEM context).
- Agile development: design patterns, OOD, emergent architecture, tools like JIRA/Confluence, TDD
About the Digital Experience Platforms Community
The Digital Experience Platforms community at Cognizant is responsible for bringing industry leading design and experience capabilities to help clients design and deliver next generation digital products and services that are human-centric, ethical, data-driven, delightful to use and outcome focused.
As a community, we seamlessly collaborate and integrate with our strategy, design, enterprise engineering and product colleagues in cross-functional teams to help solve client challenges. Our capabilities as a community include Web and Mobile Engineering and Digital Experience Platforms like Adobe, Sitecore, Office 365 etc.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
We help clients get digital done with the scale needed to transform their complex organizations to capitalize on the tremendous opportunities the latest technologies make possible, and the speed expected by their customers, partners and owners.
We work in cross-functional teams to create next generation digital products and services that leverage Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Internet of Things across all industries in Australia.
For the fourth year running, Cognizant Australia has been certified as a Top Employer in 2020, for Excellence in Workforce Planning, Talent Strategy, Leadership Development and Career and Succession Management.