- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
We're expanding our Sydney based Development Team and are looking for aspiring Junior Developer who is looking to play a key role in delivering complex treasury and payments solutions via the web to corporate customers globally.
As an agile team member in FIS you'll play all parts of the design, development, testing, delivery and support of our market leading SaaS treasury solution. Leveraging your .Net web development skills there will be plenty of opportunity for personal and career development.
Kindly take a few minutes to Watch the Video!
As the Junior Developer
You will be part of our market leading SaaS treasury solution, working on all aspects of project delivery including solution design, implementation, testing and customer support.
Reporting to: Lead Developer
- Deliver working solutions to our clients fortnightly.
- Build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understanding the context of our clients.
- Participate in solution design, development and testing activities, delivering solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- Help deliver high quality, testable applications that can readily be changed and updated as product requirements evolve over time.
- Deliver in an agile development environment using processes such as evolutionary design, test driven development, refactoring, continuous delivery etc.
- Actively participate in the relevant scrum rituals within your team (planning, stand-up, demo, retrospective, backlog review etc).
- Design and code new features, and enhance, configure and support existing features.
- Develop automated testing (unit, integration, scenario and UI) and participate in functional testing.
- Remain up to date with functional and technical changes within the product.
- Bachelor degree in a computer science discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with object orientated, service oriented architecture and domain driven design in the design and development of applications.
- Experience with the Microsoft IDE
- 1+ year's relevant experience in a commercial environment
- Experience working with SQL server.
- Sound analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- A high degree of numeracy and a capacity for complex concepts.
- A positive, proactive and professional attitude.
- A team player, who can also work independently under minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate technical concepts concisely and effectively.
- Able to maintain a focus on excellence.
- Possesses the desire to increase knowledge and skills when circumstances call for additional learning.
- Experience with the agile development process and developing code in alignment with coding standards and business processes
- Corporate treasury (deal capture and processing, back office, FX risk, interest rate risk, cash flow risk, accounting, hedge accounting etc).
- Payment processing.
- Bank communication.
- Treasury applications.
- Exposure to SVN, Jenkins, Crystal Reports and Oracle.
- Experience in a SaaS environment.