Investment Banking Division - Associate
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking Division (IBD) build and maintain close relationships with corporations and governments around the world to support them with traditional and innovative solutions to meet their strategic and financial needs. These solutions include but not limited to advisory services, public and private capital market transactions or merger and acquisitions.
Within our Investment Banking Division (IBD), we are currently seeking an analytical and motivated Associate to join our high-performing team based in Sydney.
You will be expected to focus on advancing client relationships, creating and analyzing financial models, creating client presentations and transaction support. We encourage you to go beyond the numbers and think creatively.
• Gather company data and operating information on companies across various sectors
• Evaluate market data and perform financial modeling to analyze trends and help value companies
• Create, build and analyze advanced financial models with a high degree of accuracy
• Be actively involved in execution of high-profile and prominent transactions in Australia and broader Asia Pacific region
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
• A degree from a leading university with excellent academic results
• Hands-on IBD experience in deal support or transaction support at Associate level
• Technically sound with practical financial modeling skills
• An analytical mindset with solid knowledge of accounting, financial and operational concepts
• Commitment to delivery of highest quality work product
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Excellent team player with demonstrated good management skills
• Demonstrate best in class professional integrity
• Proactive, positive, self-motivated and goal-oriented