Our client, who is a Foreign Exchange trading company is looking Infrastructure Engineers to join their new team. The role will be based in Sydney, Australia and will be providing support within the region as well its counterparts outside of the country.
- Supporting its company's data centres, cloud, network infrastructure, and desktop support to its end users within the region.
- To work with various types of networking solutions / products and deploy to new and existing data-centres.
- To provide migration of the company's clients from existing providers to its own companies infrastructure
- Host server system administration and architecture
- To deploy and configure through automation via cloud service.
- Troubleshoot incidents / issues and escalate when necessary while producing change management procedures.
- Other ad-hoc duties when required.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of working experience in IT Infrastructure
- Industry experience within Banks and Financial Services sector would be an advantage.
- Applicants with experience / knowledge in the latest cloud technologies will be a plus
- Hands-on experience on switches, firewalls, routers and its protocols, network load balancing and network virtualization (Arista, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper products / brands would be preferred)
- Has network experience or knowledge in the area of OSPF, BGP, MP-BGP, route aggregation and filtering, EVPN, VXLAN, VRFs, Fortinet and Cisco IPSec VPNs, FortiOS, FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer would be advantageous.
- Basic desktop support experience, ideally in Office 365.
- Experience in network automation and management using Ansible, Python etc.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)