Infra Ops Specialist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients, vendors, and all stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports.
- Compliance with client Technology standards
- Provide Town Hall and other Special Event meeting support as required.
- Provide face-to-face status updates of progress to stakeholders
- Management of hardware failures - coordinate with hardware maintenance service provider for delivering replacement parts to client site and the physical installation of the replacement parts.
- Asset Management - Manage equipment and supplies to support.
- Testing assistance for project teams and facilitating service transition to BAU/operations.
- Monitor and implement the appropriate client Security Controls.
- Small project support such as floor/equipment setup or decommissioning.
- Main Computer Room (MCR) health checks with client third party vendors.
- Managing storage of equipment and supplies within the IT storeroom.
- Manage blueprints of cabling and co-ordinate with interfacing vendors "WFH-NOT ALLOWED"
- Salary - >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.