05th February, 2024 The Opportunity
Nexia Sydney is expanding, and we are looking to bring on a new Information Systems Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced data engineering professional to make an impact and take that next step in their career.
This role has a focus on providing analytical information from aggregating data, from various on-premises and web-hosted business applications. You will be working closely with our Head of Technology, and business directors in the optimisation of information. The successful candidate will be joining a team culture where open conversations, a desire to learn and develop will ensure a great future and career at Nexia. The Role
- Translating raw financial data into information, data modelling and visualisation insights to stakeholders
- Designing and implementing software solutions for reporting
- Developing solutions using data modelling and visualisations platforms such as Power BI, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, blueprism, Tableau
- Developing and collaborating with vendors to utilise APIs, with a focus on accounting software applications
- Software development framework to meet Nexia's Business requirements
- Analysing, designing and improving an ERP solution that meets complex business requirements
- Provide ongoing training and support for technical products and solutions on how to operate data modelling/functional solutions
- Develop well documented business processes and solutions
- Presenting with stakeholders at all levels of the business from leaders to directors
- Ability to analyse complex business requirements and work with financial data
- Previous experience as an ETL developer and Software Development
- Experience in report writing and data analysis
- Experience with data modelling and visualisations platforms such as Power BI, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, blueprism, Tableau
- Ability to translate raw financial data into information and key insights to our internal stakeholders
- Exposure with working on ERP and business information systems
- Exposure with working on APIs
- Understanding of Accounting and Financial Services solutions will be favourable
Life at Nexia
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Learning and development to support your career
- Paid Parental Leave
- Global network assignments
- Comprehensive wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program, flu vaccinations and health care insurance discounts, income protection services
- Financial wellbeing support including novated leasing, financial planning services and access to exclusive discounts and vouchers from leading retailers
- Convenient Sydney CBD office location
- CSR activities and events
- Wear what makes you comfortable and dress for your day
- Sporting events and tournaments (CAANZ)
The Nexia Sydney has 30 partners and 210 staff, with global links to Nexia International. We provided a full-service solution to a diverse range of clients from large corporate organisations, including ASX listed entities, to privately owned businesses as well as high net worth individuals.
Our people are our greatest asset, we encourage a team culture with open conversations and support a desire to learn and development. We partner with our people and clients to provide innovative solutions that support their journey to success Apply Now!
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please contact Neil for a confidential discussion.
Direct line: +61 2 8264 0621
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening, including a Police check by Nexia or by an external third-party provider.