About the Role: Grade Level (for internal use):
09 S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Implementation Consultant, Software Solutions (iLEVEL Portfolio Monitoring) The Team:
IHS Markit's Private Markets division empowers a diverse spectrum of private equity and venture capital firms to more effectively control their data and drive internal analytics and insights. Whether it is for portfolio analytics, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, this team is at the forefront of the FinTech space.
The Private Markets Implementation team is looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering best in class software solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile Private Equity clients. You will work in a start-up like an environment that in all is incredibly dynamic, fast-paced, and will allow you to gain an unmatched exposure and skill set. Our cloud-based portfolio monitoring solution helps automate data collection, create a single source of truth, and helps our private equity clients enable portfolio analytics and reporting capabilities. You will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of our industry-leading portfolio management solution, working closely with CFOs, COOs, Finance and Deal Team members of our Private Equity clients. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Executing business analysis to identify specific requirements and use cases with Private Equity Enterprise software clients
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams like Client Development, Product, Account Management and Operations to deliver targeted solutions to meet client's portfolio monitoring, reporting, and valuation requirements
- Independently managing multiple implementation projects using best practices regarding system setup and utilization
- Balancing multiple client engagements simultaneously and efficiently maintaining accountability to all stakeholders
- Regularly working with internal Sales, Solutions, Client Support, Product and Training teams regarding forward-looking initiatives
- Communicating weekly updates internally to the Implementations Management team and externally to the constituent clients
- Support management of multiple Expert Services clients using best practices regarding effective iLEVEL system setup and utilization
- Executing business analysis to identify specific requirements and use cases with Enterprise and LP MDS clients
- Delivering on identified requirements
- Working with Expert Services SWAT Team to establish action items addressing post-implementation client issues and plan their execution
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams like Client Development, Product, Client Management and Operations to deliver targeted solutions to meet client's portfolio monitoring and reporting requirements
- Efficiently maintaining accountability to all stakeholders
- Communicating weekly updates and providing reporting internally to the Expert Services Management/ Professional Services team and externally to the constituent clients
- Degree in Finance is required
- 2-5 years' experience in software, financial services vendor or tech/management consulting services is preferred
- Experience in Private Markets space is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Thorough understanding of financial reporting and operating statement analysis
- Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities
- Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Excellent communication skills and comfort in driving discussions and presentations with senior leadership on a regular basis
#LI-CC2 About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global we understand the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. Our team of experts delivers unrivaled insights and leading data and technology solutions, partnering with customers to expand their perspective, operate with confidence, and make decisions with conviction.
For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence . What's In It For You? Our Purpose:
Progress is not a self-starter. It requires a catalyst to be set in motion. Information, imagination, people, technology-the right combination can unlock possibility and change the world.
Our world is in transition and getting more complex by the day. We push past expected observations and seek out new levels of understanding so that we can help companies, governments and individuals make an impact on tomorrow. At S&P Global we transform data into Essential Intelligence®, pinpointing risks and opening possibilities. We Accelerate Progress. Our People:
We're more than 35,000 strong worldwide-so we're able to understand nuances while having a broad perspective. Our team is driven by curiosity and a shared belief that Essential Intelligence can help build a more prosperous future for us all.
From finding new ways to measure sustainability to analyzing energy transition across the supply chain to building workflow solutions that make it easy to tap into insight and apply it. We are changing the way people see things and empowering them to make an impact on the world we live in. We're committed to a more equitable future and to helping our customers find new, sustainable ways of doing business. We're constantly seeking new solutions that have progress in mind. Join us and help create the critical insights that truly make a difference. Our Values: Integrity, Discovery, Partnership
At S&P Global, we focus on Powering Global Markets. Throughout our history, the world's leading organizations have relied on us for the Essential Intelligence they need to make confident decisions about the road ahead. We start with a foundation of integrity
in all we do, bring a spirit of discovery
to our work, and collaborate in close partnership
with each other and our customers to achieve shared goals. Benefits:
We take care of you, so you can take care of business. We care about our people. That's why we provide everything you-and your career-need to thrive at S&P Global.
Our benefits include:
- Health & Wellness: Health care coverage designed for the mind and body.
- Flexible Downtime: Generous time off helps keep you energized for your time on.
- Continuous Learning: Access a wealth of resources to grow your career and learn valuable new skills.
- Invest in Your Future: Secure your financial future through competitive pay, retirement planning, a continuing education program with a company-matched student loan contribution, and financial wellness programs.
- Family Friendly Perks: It's not just about you. S&P Global has perks for your partners and little ones, too, with some best-in class benefits for families.
- Beyond the Basics: From retail discounts to referral incentive awards-small perks can make a big difference.
For more information on benefits by country visit: https://www.spglobal.com/en/careers/our-culture/ Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at S&P Global:
At S&P Global, we believe diversity fuels creative insights, equity unlocks opportunity, and inclusion drives growth and innovation - Powering Global Markets. Our commitment centers on our global workforce, ensuring that our people are empowered to bring their whole selves to work. It doesn't stop there, we strive to better reflect and serve the communities in which we live and work, and advocate for greater opportunity for all.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), BSMGMT202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
295150 Posted On:
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia