- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
Our client is a global leader in the provision of integrated solutions for Medical & Healthcare solutions. We are currently looking for a IT Support Specialist to provides day-to-day technical incident, problem and configuration support for internal desktop systems software and hardware and IT infrastructure, as well as basic support for local network, servers and business applications.
Configuration, imaging, testing, diagnosis and troubleshooting of hardware and software equipment for client. Follow specific configuration checklists and process for the configuration of assets for client.
Ensure assets are tested, the image is applied properly and any special configuration needs are addressed. This may include but is not limited to the operating system, hardware specifications or any software applications. Hardware may include laptops, desktops, PDA's, mobile phones and external hard drives.
Answer, evaluate and prioritize requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, client networking, telecommunications and audio- visual and other IT related technologies.
- Install, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems and workstations and may assist with other issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- May suggest hardware and software solutions or alternatives while adhering to the department standards, policies and procedures. May participate in the development of information technology and other related processes and projects.
Provide support for S&N mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, etc.)
Document and track work in ITSM (Incident management Ticket recording system) as appropriate, assign tickets to other support or resolver teams and assist with the warranty repair process.
Assist with maintaining asset inventory tracking and licensing information. Responsible for communicating site requirements to management.
Strong customer services skills including the ability to work continuously with operational departments to understand unstated business requirements
Experience and successful delivery of desktop support services User administration in Active Directory environment
- Strong knowledge of system integration and downstream impacts
- Experience of root cause analysis and problem solving methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of the need to meet customer expectations and that all jobs must be completed to the satisfaction of the client/customer.
- Highly competent with desktop support for Office and Windows, experience in problem solving and troubleshooting issue.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Business discipline or equivalent work experience in a relevant technical area.
Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
Ability to identify opportunities to improve operational and technical processes
- Excellent time management and planning skills
Please note that this role requires you to work on Full Time capacity you to work 1 day per week. If this sounds like your next challenge please apply today or alternatively send your resume to Alexander Sacro Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org