See job description for details
Home & Investment Lending Managers (multiple roles) Role Location:
Sydney’s Northern Suburbs Role Type:
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive, by improving our customers’ financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things.
Our high-performing teams of Home and Investment Lending Managers play a critical role in making this happen. They support our customers with complex lending needs to save for, buy and own their own home or investment property.
We are continuously building our team of Home and Investment Lending Managers in our Chatswood, Chatswood Chase, Hornsby
branches. This includes people with some experience in home lending wanting to build their career. These people have great knowledge of the local market, can coach customers through the home loan journey and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We are also looking for senior managers with extensive lending experience who want to move into leadership positions. These people will share their expertise with more junior lenders, mentor other managers and empower everyone to do their best work. As the go-to-person for your team, they will solve complex problems and challenges while always focusing on the customer’s financial wellbeing and providing an exceptional experience.
Regardless of where you are in your home lending career, if you want to use your experience to build deep relationships with customers and help them achieve their financial goals, we’ll work with you to find the right role in the right location. Our Home and Investment Lending Managers:
Our Senior Home and Investment Lending Managers:
- Have a strong customer focus, with home lending and retail banking experience
- Are financially savvy, with a keen attention to detail
- Are active users and promoters of technology to educate customers about digital solutions
- Are able to multi-task and be highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Are excellent communicators with great presentation and interpersonal skills
- Are proactive and love a collaborative team environment
- Are customer-focused role models who have deep home lending and retail banking experience
- Leverage trends to identify and lead business development opportunities
- Lead strategic initiatives to embed best practice, grow customer relationships and contribute to portfolio growth
- Support financial wellbeing of customers with complex lending needs
- Build and maintain exceptional customer and community relationships, proactively managing customer portfolios to maximise retention
At ANZ, everything we do is focused on supporting our customers with their financial wellbeing. When they are thriving, our communities are thriving too.
We are just as committed to supporting our people and giving them the opportunity to develop a career. As one of Australia’s biggest banks, we have many opportunities in many locations. Joining ANZ is about starting a career, not starting a job and we encourage people to look for opportunities across our bank.
Supporting the wellbeing of our people is also core at ANZ which is why we cherish the people-first culture we are famous for and why the Australian Financial Review rated us the number 1 place to work in the banking and finance industry for 2021.
Being part of ANZ means working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated, creating a great place to belong. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support. Please note that we can only accommodate applications from candidates with legal right to work in Australia. Ready to take your career in lending to the next level?
Click Apply now, or visit www.anz.com/careers to find out more or view other opportunities. Reference number AUS142366 .