See job description for details
About The Role
- Be part of a team which is responsible for driving and delivering Markets Digital and Data strategy
- Lead a team of data analysts, transforming data into real time signals and customer insights
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
Role Location: Sydney
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
The Head of Trading and Sales Data Analytics will contribute to the achievement of the ANZ Markets business objectives by providing leadership, management, strategic direction and financial results from data lead analytics and insights across sales and trading.
The role will be responsible for real time trading analytics across asset classes resulting from client self-service, as well as client franchise management – providing signals and insights to sales to improve solution based client strategies.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Improve revenue across all asset classes and client segments by providing data lead analytics
- Manage direct project costs to achieve data analytics capabilities.
- Expand Markets Data analytics in order to respond to changing client and market trends
- Promote sales/trading cooperation and engage with senior trading and sales leadership team to optimise client penetration, whilst maximising results.
- Work with business governance and compliance responsible for eFICC to jointly manage information sharing policy and UAM
- Improve Data quality to ensure accurate and timely records are kept
- Implement and monitor identified front office control checks to manage ISP and Customer data policies
- Ensure business is well managed by employing, developing and retaining appropriately qualified and experienced staff, and ensuring that staff demonstrate high levels of engagement and that performance is managed proactively and effectively.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive eFICC background, specialising in data and analytics capabilities. Sound knowledge of FX, FI and Commodities markets and products – inclusive of technologies to enhance data capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Markets and Data regulatory framework requirements and Global Code of Conduct
- Extensive experience and detailed knowledge of key global regulators and requirements.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external clients and negotiating with clients and stakeholders at all seniority levels. Strong customer focus and ability to drive results
- Experience in collaborating across multiple teams to drive outcomes.
- Experience leading multi-activity teams.
- Demonstrated ANZ leadership competencies including ability to manage change, deliver results, exercise sound judgement, broaden perspective, build relationships, develop self and others and lead and empower.
ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn’t valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours – things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
We know many of our roles can be done outside the ANZ workplace so people in these roles can choose to blend working from an ANZ location and working from home.
Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS141984. #GD3