Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) offers a broad range of cash management and trade services. Our global platform is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. As business models continue to digitise and move online, our suite of payables and receivables solutions enables commerce and customer experience for our clients. It also provides clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their securities portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chain around the world. Combined with a worldwide network of dedicated and experienced transaction services professionals, TTS is well-suited to serve clients anywhere they do business. Position Summary and Objective:
This role is reporting Australia and New Zealand TTS Head, with the responsibility of leading the Payables and Receivables business across Australia and New Zealand. This senior management level position is responsible for managing a broad range of products, including Domestic and International Payables and Receivables, Spring by Citi and Channel Products. This role manages employees, is responsible for setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role has responsibility for vendor management, maintaining a pristine risk and control environment. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products, development of new products in the local market with a focus on increasing share of market and obtaining a competitive position. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and experiences required:
- Develop and execute on the Payables and Receivables strategy for AU/NZ in conjunction with global and regional partners.
- Develop a client focus strategy for all key clients and sub sector targets. Identify new flows and market plays for the extension of TTS Payables and Receivables products.
- Manage product P&L planning, forecasts, and outcomes
- Management of a team, including Managers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Operations and Technology, Product Compliance, AML Compliance, Legal, Finance and other relevant groups within Citi, as well as develop and ensure execution of the business strategy, and manage risk and compliance.
- Act as a steward of the business and strongly influence its strategy and market leadership as a key business member of the regional and global team.
- Be an ambassador and advocate for Citi with clients, partners, and at industry forums to continue to drive Citi's recognition as the largest and best in class.
- Maintain leading edge expertise of the industry and regional competitive environment.
- Support complex cash management deals end-to-end including RFP responses and client pitches, recommending innovative Payables and Receivables solutions.
- Control and Compliance - Maintain a pristine control environment for all issues related to business management, compliance, regulatory requirements
- 15+ years of relevant experience, including transaction banking
- 8-10+ years of managerial experience
- Experience operating in a across multi-function or global business
- Experience managing in a large, complex and matrixed organization
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the industry and including transaction banking
- Knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Knowledge of strategic direction of the business and functions across regions combined with solid conceptual/practical grounding in function and/or area of expertise
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated internal and external negotiation skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting