See job description for details
Head of HR, permanent role based in Sydney inner west, $150,000+Super, flex working arrangements Your new company
You will be joining an education organisation based in Sydney's inner west. This organisation is in growth mode and are seeking a Head of HR to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of a small HR team, working with an organisation that values its people. This role is an immediate start with a salary of up to $150,000+Super. Your new role
As the Head of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the full range of human resources management functions. Working collaboratively with the broader Executive Team. This is an exciting role for an experienced Human Resources Leader to develop and grow the team, the business and the organisations future planning process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing ER and IR advice to business Embed and deliver the actions against the governance, risk and compliance framework
- Ensure leaders of the organisation can make informed, high quality decisions to achieve strategic and operational goals in alignment with legislative and regulatory compliance
- Facilitate the development of policies, procedures and processes
- Drive the continuous improvement of the HR Management system ensuring workflows, processes and usage is embedded
- Lead & support the HR and recruitment team
- Responsibility for management and renewal of Policy and Procedures relating to Human Resources, ensuring key documents are accessible to business departments and staff
What you'll get in return
- You will be proactive, take charge and be confident in your HR knowledge.
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources or other related disciplines
- Proven Senior Management experience within a similar sized organisation Minimum 5 years' experience Experience in Industrial Relations including employment legislation and award provisions, union consultation etc.
- Experience in strategic planning, providing leadership and influencing change in complex situations Genuine commitment and motivation towards strategy, continuous improvement and making an impact
- A motivated leader with high emotional intelligence, excellent communication skills and who will empower our future leaders
A permanent role with an organisation that places value on people as their best asset.
What you need to do now
- This role is an exciting opportunity to have the chance to shape the future of HR for this organisation. Professional development $2000.00 per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary of $150,000+Super
If you're interested in this role, would like more information or a confidential discussion about the position; please send across an up to date CV to Sophie Cronin at Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:Sophie.email@example.com]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508