HR Project Manager (Transformation)
There is an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to work within a leading multinational company.
The focus will be to provide end to end oversight of work streams and deliver expected outcomes. He/she would also ensure process implementation is closely aligned to business requirements and identify and deliver process improvement opportunities as part of the program implementation journey. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage a project of work to deliver solutions/capabilities that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- Define the scope to ensure outcomes and expected benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the strategy.
- Comply with the governance processes, to ensure stakeholders have a clear understanding of their role in delivery and that the required decision making and escalation processes are in place to help achieve the required outcome.
- Process Re-engineering, estimation and cost management.
- Direct the identification, monitoring, reporting and escalation of risks and issues.
- Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
If you are a seasoned project management professional and enjoy leading and delivering medium to large size programs/projects then this could be the role for you. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 15+ years overall experience and demonstrated project management experience in the government sector
- 10+ years' experience in Transformation and process improvements
- Project management certified along with strong exposure to lean six sigma methodologies
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you have the required experience, we welcome your confidential enquiry. Apply directly or send your CV to Jasmine Kad at Jasmine.Kad@kellyexecutive.com.au