HR Operations Manager
Your new company
Professional services organisation based in Sydney's central business district for a growing dynamic medium sized business. This organisation is going through a significant change process due to M&A. Your new role
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the HR Operations team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of operational HR services for the business. Not only will it be about standing it up but also evolving this to the next level to align with a digitised employee experience. The role will have 5 direct reports including 3 HR Advisors, 1 HRIS Specialist and 1 Payroll Specialist. Payroll is outsourced.
The role will report to the Head of HR . The principle responsibilities of the role are:
Management of Tier 1 queries and reporting
• Ensure the effective management of HR queries, including the provision of quality and timely advice
• Manage HR reporting and analytics capability, to enable the business to have the relevant HR data to make informed people decisions
• Improve employee experience through the provision of high quality HR advice and operational excellence
• Design, manage and champion service delivery expectations within the team and with customers. What you'll need to succeed
• Lead, motivate and develop your team through effective high-quality coaching and modelling of the values in every interaction. Strong ability to build and refine processes and procedures. What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to enter an SME sized business during interesting M&A activity and embarking on a significant build process. Highly dynamic environment and excellent flexibility / hybrid working on offer (up to 3 days working from home). What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508