See job description for details
HR Business Partner (18 months) job for a leading Financial Services brand based in Sydney Your new company
Highly impressive well known medium sized Financial Services company based in Sydney is seeking a HR Business Partner for 18 months. Your new role
As the new HR Business Partner you will take the reins of a highly important employee client base. You will also have a key focus across HR strategic projects. You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Partner with the business to provide value added solutions to people management issues
- Provide interpretation and counsel to Managers on all HR related matters
- Assist the business in managing succession and talent management
- Manage the Performance Appraisal & Remuneration Review processes
- Assist with the Annual Employee Engagement Survey. Special focus on driving and maintain employee engagement.
- Ensure headcount is managed within budget
- L&D activities within agreed budget
- Participate actively in (and in some cases Lead) assigned HR projects to deliver value added solutions
- Match HR expertise with commercial thinking and decision making.
A broad generalist HR expertise with exposure to working as a HR Business Partner in the past for a complex organisation. Ideally you will have experience working in a commercial environment. What you'll get in return
An outstanding company culture combined with a great brand. An engaged workforce who seek high performers to join their team. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508