HR Business Partner
Reporting to the Head of HR, APAC you will work closely with leaders across technology, trading and operations to provide support across the full range of HR matters. Working in an unparalleled Sydney location with enticing benefits, you will be responsible for partnering with managers to drive HR strategy in our Australian business. This is a rare opportunity for a HR professional looking to take the next step in the career by owning client relationships and have a genuine voice in HR strategy.
Your expertise will be key in the following areas:
- Influence and advise leaders on all operational HR matters across the employee lifecycle including employee relations, performance management, employee development, immigration, policy and process development and interpretation, and WHS matters
- Build relationships with stakeholders to drive HR programs
- Became a trusted coach to managers and help drive high performance
- Some administration will be necessary wtih our hands on approach
- Have a genuine voice in the development and execution of HR strategy and initiatives
- Experience in learning and development, instructional design and/or facilitation would be highly valued
What we're looking for
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a HR generalist
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated capacity to influence and engage stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships with business partners
- A pragmatic and results driven approach
- High levels of self-awareness
- Organization awareness; perceptive in interpreting interactions among individuals and groups within the matrix structure and a proven ability to work with, inspire and create consensus with a group to cooperatively achieve common goals
- Facilitation and instructional design experience highly regarded
- Appropriate HR qualifications or relevant experience
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.