You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organizational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your responsibility the team will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning.
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will be the person who guarantees all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the account.
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and trustees. Your self-confidence, combined with knowledge of the financial markets will be a very strong asset for us and will reinforce our leading position in the market.
- You will be in charge of some internal projects.
- You are a fully qualified accounting professional (CPA, CA).
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in the fields of accounting, tax, or audit.
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry, specifically Alternative Investment Funds (Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds), will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with working on Australian companies will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with working with Yardi software will be considered a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a requirement.
- You have strong management and relationship skills.
- Fund Accounting and reporting exposure will be considered a distinct advantage.
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.