Full Stack Java / Go Developer
We are looking for a full-stack Java/Go developer to join our team to build micro-services and web micro-frontends. In addition, help manage our automation scripts and manage integrations for our developer tools stack.
This role involves several modern development languages and frameworks, CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) deploying to public and private cloud, and automation of some of the leading tools in this space.
We need you to define, build, test and operate a new micro-service and web platform. The project needs you to design and implement authentication and authorisation mechanisms.
You will implement hosting solutions via Docker containers and mentor other devops staff on automation and automated testing. It's important that you will work with the wider team on CI/CD best practice for the portal and across the tools. It's important that you have :
This role is offering a salary of around $75,000 - $85,000 plus super.
- strong abilities in both Java and Go
- experience with Docker
- experience with OAuth and OpenID Connect
- experience with both Angular and React
- experience in working within a development or devops team
- experience in Linux and Windows operating systems
- experience in REST and gRPC services
- delivered small to medium sized applications using an Agile methodology
- an open mind to learning new technology across the whole stack and several languages
- experience with the Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo) or similar would be beneficial
- a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
24 Apr 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: