Front End Engineer
DESCRIPTION We are looking for high caliber and tested Front End Engineers to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. In this role you will build scalable frameworks leveraged by multiple cross-functional teams. You will define scalability testing and scalability improvements for websites while developing rich-new features. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems. Our ideal teammate possesses a natural curiosity, sharp analytical skills, and is excited to pioneer on behalf of customers.
If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us!
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or 5+ years of equivalent experience)
• 2+ years of professional front end development
• Experience utilizing front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
• Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Thyme Leaf, JQuery, etc.
• Experience with web performance tuning, including caching, CDN utilization, and rendering optimization
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development
• Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
• Understanding of how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device
• Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions
• Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets