See job description for details
Permanent Part-time Financial accountant position available at NFP sporting organisation Your new company
Your new company is a NFP sporting membership governing body located near the Campbelltown area. Your new role
Your new role is a permanent part time financial accountant/ accountant position with exposure to all aspects of the accounting process. The key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing the month-end processes and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare monthly P&L reports, investigate variances and trends.
- Lodgement of reporting statutory obligations (Payroll tax, BAS, IAS, and FBT returns).
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable management.
- Managing preparation for annual audit and end of financial year processes and financial statements.
- Preparation of prepayments, accruals.
- Maintaining fixed asset register.
- Adhoc accounting duties required to support the businesses operational needs.
The key skills you will need to be succeed are:
What you'll get in return
- Previous hands on accounting experience
- Knowledge of AP and AR process
- Ability to work autonomously and provide assistance to different departments
- MYOB systems experience (desirable)
- Microsoft systems and intermediate Excel skills
What you'll get in return is:
What you need to do now
- Very flexible permanent part time working hours.
- Ability to start working from home
- Up to $15,000 tax benefit
- $75-$85k pro rata
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508