Financial Services Data Risk Leadership - Data and Analytics, Manager
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Help to re-establish trust in the financial services sector
- Be involved with some of the most iconic financial services clients in Australia
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. KPMG's Strategy, Growth and Digital team
provide unique services through delivering consulting projects, data trust management, custom analytics work, AI, proofs of concept and data platforms. Working in our team you'll be mixing with some of the brightest minds while working on significant commercial projects - solving real world problems at some of the nation's most respected companies, using some of the most exciting and interesting data you wouldn't normally have access to. Your Opportunity
KPMG is currently seeking leaders for our Financial Services Data Risk team at Manager levels, focusing on either Data Governance or Analytics.
- Grow and develop the Financial Services Data Risk team at KPMG through originating and delivering on complex, critical engagements
- Lead project management activities such as project planning, fees and expense management, resource planning, status reporting and risk identification
- Manage the execution of various project tasks including gathering data requirements, analysing data, documenting processes, designing solutions, and creating executive presentations
- Develop and manage client relationships within the financial services industry, lead business development activities such as but not limited to identification, proposal development, other pursuit activities at clients and working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
Lead and supervise teams, coach staff members, and provide timely written and verbal feedback How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include: Qualifications (Data and Analytics):
The KPMG Difference
- Approximately 5+ years of experience gained in professional services or financial services organisations.
- Demonstrate experience of architecture design of data platform
- Demonstrate experience of data tools and frameworks such as Snowflake, ADF, Alteryx etc.
- Demonstrate experience of modern cloud architecture in Azure and AWS.
- Ability to articulate the role that data and technology plays in modern digital transformation programmes
- Experience with Australian and International banking clients
- Significant experience in a consulting role (preferably with a national or global management consulting firm)
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
11 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
30 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now