About the Company
TradeMax is a leading global multi-asset financial service provider. We provide clearing and broking services with more than 30,000 tradeable products such as Forex, CFDs, equities, and bonds.
We strive to streamline and simplify our processes ensuring that all our clients' needs are met efficiently. Our vision is to build a financial ecosystem that allows every participant in the world to have a better trading experience.
With a great event, we'll be part of just behind the corner, this is your chance to join the fastest-growing CFD provider in Australia, make a significant contribution to its success, and enjoy being part of something special. This is also a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience that is impossible to obtain in other industries. If you're looking for a fast-paced environment and an exciting opportunity, then we are the company for you. Your Role
We are seeking an experienced Financial Operations Analyst to join our dynamic team.
- Conduct financial investigations, analyze sales data, revenue trends, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide actionable insights to support decision-making and ensure financial compliance.
- Evaluate forex trading metrics, including revenue growth, conversion rates, and customer acquisition costs, and collaborate with the sales team to identify opportunities for revenue growth, cost optimization and risk management in the forex industry.
- Contribute to the development of financial policies specific to forex trading, ensuring alignment with the company's sales team operations and sales goals while adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Develop accurate and data-driven sales forecasts, incorporating market trends, historical data, and business strategies.
- Provide financial expertise and advice to support the sales team in sales budgeting, and strategic financial planning to align sales goals with the company's overall financial objectives.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of effective sales strategies, incentive programs, and pricing strategies.
- Assess the financial impact of various sales initiatives and recommend adjustments as needed.
- Analyse operating costs and income and expenditure specific to forex trading, ensuring financial efficiency and compliance with stringent ASIC and AUSTRAC requirements.
- Identify margin improvement opportunities and assist in cost control measures.
- Prepare financial reports, including performance-based financial statements, dashboards, and presentations to the board of directors, management, head of sales and other stakeholders.
- Provide financial and taxation advice on issues unique to forex traders and investors, adhering to the complex tax regulations and reporting requirements associated with foreign exchange transactions.
- Liaise with financial institutions and other remittance companies to ensure compliant funds remittance and funds management arrangements.
- Advise on tailoring, implementing and maintaining accounting systems customizes for business changing needs and this industry.
- Other ad-hoc tasks to act as a bridge between the sales and finance departments, facilitating effective communication and collaboration to align financial strategies with sales objectives.
- At least a minimum 2 years' full-time experience in performing the above tasks in financial service company
- must have a tertiary qualification in a related field
- Proficiency in financial modelling, data analysis etc.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret complex financial data
- have excellent communication and influencing skills