Finance and Lease Administrator | Customer and Operations - Sydney, AUS (Hybrid)
At Allianz, we're proud to be one of the world's leading insurance and asset management brands, with a workforce as diverse as the world around us.
We care about our customers, which is why we hire the very best people to further our commitment to securing the future of our customers, partners, and the community so we're ready when they need it most.
We offer our people a workplace where everyone feels like they belong, while promoting a culture of lifelong learning, development, and global mobility. Join us and share your ideas, be inspired, give back and feel proud to be a part an organisation doing meaningful work that matters like tackling climate change, mental health, and well-being.
Let's care for tomorrow, so we can create a better future together, for everyone.
The main objective of this position is to guarantee the prompt and professional handling of all financial and lease administrative matters related to Workplace Services (WPS). This will involve proactive communication with internal and external stakeholders, as well as the implementation of financial control measures and budget management to achieve these goals. You'll be responsible for
• Formulating annual budgets for Workplace Services cost centres, facilitating and coordinating monthly budget reviews and quarterly forecast activities with precision and timeliness.
• Processing all invoices related to Workplace Services in the accounts system, managing vender creation and delegation approvals, and ensuring punctual completion of monthly financial close processes, including reconciliations, accruals, and other journals, accompanied by thorough explanations for the approval process.
• Developing and overseeing monthly TM1 expense reporting, transaction, and cashflow reporting, conducting trend analysis to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all reports.
• Preparing and reviewing Capital Program payment submissions and process invoices, ensuring accuracy of supporting documentation and managing reporting to Corporate Program Management Office (CPMO).
• Administering property leases, keeping all associated information current using Allianz's preferred lease administration system/s.
• Handling mid-month and month-end lease payments processing, covering outgoings, subtenant invoices, and miscellaneous costs, while maintaining accurate record-keeping.
• Overseeing the end-to-end establishment of new site leases, encompassing guarantees, security payments, associated correspondence, and the execution of all relevant documentation, with proper storage procedures.
• Managing critical dates such as market rent reviews and options, proactively communicating with relevant stakeholders to prevent oversights About you
• Over 3 years of experience in various finance positions, with a focus on financial budgeting, planning, and analysis functions.
• Currently pursuing or having completed accounting qualifications.
• Proficient in numerical skills, accounting, financial reporting, and analytical capabilities.
• Proven expertise in budgeting.
• Quick learner with the ability to adapt to new systems. Possesses advanced Excel skills, including the extensive use of complex formulas.
• Sound verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work autonomously and adhere to strict deadlines. What's on offer
- Be part of a team that's open-minded, supportive, and genuinely focused on customer outcomes.
- A sense of belonging in the workplace, where you are welcomed and encouraged to bring your most authentic self to work.
- An employer that is committed to supporting your work/life balance and is always open to conversations about flexible & remote working.
- Access to over 10,000 on-demand learning resources and programs, to support you in taking control of your career development.
- insurance products. Deals and discounts across a great range of retail, tech, and travel brands, and offers for health and well-being.
- Initiatives to support your financial wellness through selected discounted Allianz insurance products, superannuation matching, salary sacrificing, novated leasing and our referral bonus scheme.
- The opportunity to take part in our Employee Share Purchase Program- own a piece of your employer.
At Allianz, we care about everything that makes you, you. We believe in an equitable workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion, where people of all genders, ages, religions, sexual orientations, abilities, and work statuses are not only welcomed, but valued for the perspectives and talents they bring to work. We are committed to fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, grow, and contribute their unique perspectives to our collective success and reach their fullest potential.
Adjustments and supportIf you require any support and adjustments to participate equitably in our recruitment process, we encourage you to reach out to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow. www.allianz.com.au/careers
#LI-ALLIANZAU #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite