Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Advisory - Other Management Level
Intern/Trainee Job Description & Summary About Us
PwC Private Audit provides assurance to some of Australia's largest private organisations across a diverse range of industries. In our team, you'll develop skills in accounting, problem-solving, critical thinking and relationship-building. Our team builds trust in our clients' financial reporting - whether this is for their lenders, investors, suppliers, employees or other stakeholders. Each engagement is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and better understand how businesses operate, taking a holistic approach as you assess risk to help companies succeed. What is the Trainee Program?
As a Trainee, you'll embark on a two-year journey of combined work and study with PwC. You'll join us four (4) days a week (on a full-time salary!) while you study part-time for two (2) years. You'll then take a break from full-time work to complete your degree!
Balance is important. That's why you'll receive one (1) day of paid study while you work four days a week! This means you'll receive a full-time salary while you study! As a trainee, you'll combine your university studies with work experience to build the perfect foundation for your career, all while receiving professional and financial support in a full-time paid role. About the Opportunity
In the PwC Private Audit team, you'll find yourself in a culture that values wellbeing and working together. Alongside your peers, you'll solve problems like helping clients such as high net worth individuals and larger, more complex privately owned companies ensure they comply with their reporting obligations through timely, high-quality external audit services. You'll use your skills in accounting and finance to make an impact across various industries. And along the way, you'll build relationships and skills to set you up for a lifetime of success.
What will a normal day look like? Well you can count on that every day you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow
- Gain an understanding of how businesses and organisations operate
- Take a holistic approach to assess risk to help companies succeed
- Use the latest technology to deliver an efficient and high-quality audit
- Have plenty of time with our team members and clients - we value the face-to-face time we spend understanding our teams and clients' personal goals and objectives so we can provide the best advice and assistance
As a trainee in Private Audit, the top three skills you'll need to hit the ground running are:
- Currently studying Accounting or Finance
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to apply critical thinking
- An eagerness to learn and grow both professionally and personally
Anticipated start date is 24 January, 2025 Your New Benefits
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Flexible daily working hours for a work-life balance that suits you
- Work overseas or interstate for that precious time with your family and friends
- Paid study (and leave!), we'll pay all the costs and give you time off to study
- No dress code so you can feel comfortable and dress for your day
- Yearly bonuses to reward great performance!
- Health & fitness perks like a wellness stipend and discounted memberships
- More family time with 26 weeks paid parental leave policy for mums, dads and foster carers
To solve important problems we need diverse talent. We empower our people to use their creativity, authenticity and human differences to be the champions of change. We know that when people from diverse backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value - for our clients, our people and our society. If you don't think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we'd still love to hear from you. What's next?
If you're looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems, apply now!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you're keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Early Careers FY25 Trainee Campaign Sem1 Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date