Job Description Role Summary
At Citadel Securities, a leading global market maker, our team of FPGA Engineers create next generation FPGA solutions to support ultra-low latency trading systems across the firm. FPGA Engineers work closely with business leaders to design and deploy FPGA solutions that help optimize trading system performance.
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London, Singapore, Sydney and Hong Kong Objectives
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- Partner with business leaders to research, design, implement and deploy FPGA solutions across Citadel's trading businesses
- Maximize trading system efficiency and performance to accelerate algorithmic trade signal generation and order execution
- A deep passion for technology, software, and hardware development
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experienced and well-versed in System Verilog or VHDL (Python, C, Tcl, and bash a plus)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware Architecture, RTL Coding, Simulation, Systems Integration, Hardware Validation and Testing, FPGA Synthesis, and Static Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
In accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is $125,000 to $350,000. Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is the next-generation capital markets firm and a leading global market maker. We provide institutional and retail investors with the liquidity they need to trade a broad array of equity and fixed income products in any market condition. The brightest minds in finance, science and technology use powerful, advanced analytics to solve the market's most critical challenges, turning big ideas into real-world outcomes.