Equity Transition Manager,VP
The transition manager role would be responsible for the implementation and management of portfolio transitions and exposure solutions mandates for clients within the APAC region across all asset classes. The role would need to interact with clients, investment managers, custodians and internal bank employees. From time to time you would be asked to travel to client locations to give an overview of the transition performed.
The role would involve:
- Liaising with clients on potential upcoming portfolio restructures and providing initial guidance of appropriate trade strategies and considerations
- Creation of implementation plans and communication of plans with all stakeholders
- Preparation of pre trade analyses to assess trade liquidity and portfolio risks
- Formulation of trading and hedging strategies that best reduce the trade costs and minimizes portfolio risk
- Liaising with the trading desk to implement the trading and hedging strategies
- Monitoring of trade implementations, including completion rates, implementation cost, and cash management
- Preparation of post trade analyses to determine the effectiveness of the trade implementation
- Effective communication to clients of the transition status throughout the entire trade implementation process
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years' experience within an investment environment with exposure to the equities, fixed income, derivatives, and fx asset classes.
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg.
- Working knowledge of Order Management System s
- Strong project management experience and attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment