Enterprise Data Quality Lead - Informatica
- Sydney CBD
- Jun 07, 2021
Apply now for a fantastic role in newly in a organisation who are known for understanding the true value of data quality
One of my key clients are looking for an experienced Data Quality Lead with strong Informatica expertise to play a pivotal role in shaping the data quality management procedures. This is a large scale role and you will ideally have large scale enterprise experience of data quality.
Strong stakeholder management is essential and you will be using your strong influencing skills to work across key business units, implementing data quality best practices and solving data quality issues.
This is an ideal opportunity to join an organisation that take data seriously and you will be leading the data quality forums, working closely with senior figures in the data governance space. The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience with Informatica Data Quality (this is essential)
- End to end implementation and delivery experience of data quality best practices and policies
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to influence and drive data quality at the senior level
- Have previous experience leading teams of data quality professionals
- Lead help others understand data quality and take them on the journey
In exchange, you'll be joining a real thought leader in this space with a host of offers, perks, and excellent salary packages. In addition, work life balance and working from home is supported.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now.
Recruitment Consultant: Leon Young