Engineering & Asset Management - Senior Consultant - Manager Levels
KPMG Engineering and Asset Management
- How you grow matters - looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
Our engineering and asset management advisory team supports all sectors of the business community including asset heavy industries such as defence, health, education, transport, energy and natural resources. We provide expert advice relating to strategy, procurement and delivery of technical programs, asset optimisation and decision making across the asset lifecycle, to help businesses make informed decisions regarding the management of their physical assets.
We are seeking motivated and highly skilled individuals with a passion for Maintenance Engineering, Asset analytics and Reliability Engineering
to join our growing team and help our diverse client base to maximise the value delivered through their assets.
This position will give you an opportunity to work with some of the most talented and recognised leaders in RAM, Asset Management and Maintenance Engineering in the country. Successful candidates will require skills, qualifications and experience in the following areas:
Candidates should have:
- Reliability engineering , including RAM modelling, RAM data analysis, RAM engineering management, FRACAS, RAM program development and assessment across the asset life cycle
- Maintenance engineering: Development and alignment of optimised maintenance programs with the business plans and operational needs of asset intensive organisations including reliability centred maintenance, maintenance requirements determination, FMECA, Logistic Support analysis
- Asset Performance measurement , including data analytics, metrics development, organisational maturity assessments and performance modelling
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Science)
You will be responsible for providing our valued clients with advice in one or more, but not limited to the following areas:
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise required outcomes for complex issues and convert analysis into practical, quantitative business recommendations.
- Strong communication skills and experience engaging with clients and stakeholders to elicit and interpret requirements and manage project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise initiatives and deliver solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations and data analysis
- Experience in application and use of tools supporting the RAM, configuration management, maintenance engineering and logistics support analysis process
- Management consulting experience (desirable)
What we offer you:
- RAM program development and improvement
- Maintenance Program reviews, including maintenance planning and packaging
- Performance modelling using maintenance and RAM data as input
- ISO 55001 and maintenance systems audits
- Developing system hierarchies to establish the asset baseline
- Developing asset management plans and processes
- Involvement in and facilitation of reliability centred maintenance activities
- Root cause analysis
- Life cycle cost analysis and modelling using operational performance and maintenance data
- Implementation of failure reporting, analysis and corrective action systems
- Provision of training and coaching in RAM, LSA, RCA, RCM and Asset Management topics
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This role will further develop your consulting, technical and domain knowledge in RAM-related topics and you will make a valuable contribution to the success of our important clients both nationally and abroad.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. Advertised:
11 Aug 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now