See job description for details
Greenfield Opportunity for a OS Architect with extensive seL4 or kernel technologies experience Your new company
An international, NASDAQ-listed smart electronic vehicle (EV) manufacturer who's growing rapidly! They have great ambition to tackle the global EV marketplace, and at this very moment, they are looking for Software Engineers with an emphasis on seL4, L4 kernel or any microkernel experience. Your new role
This is an extremely rare, greenfield opportunity within the microkernel technologies space as they are currently looking to set up a foothold in Sydney before pushing their brand globally. In this position, you will work extensively with and be supported by offshore developers who have strong experience in this space. You will also be working closely with a closely-knitted team based onshore as you focus on driving architecture design and implementation. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- seL4 and OS/software platforms experience such as Linux, Fuchsia etc.
- Experience in Formal Verification
- Proven experience in writing C, or any Assembler language.
- Low-level/Hardware programming experience and debugging experience
- Strong communication skills with experience working with multiple stakeholders
What you need to do now
- Very generous package depending on experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work within one of the most exciting industries as you grow with the business!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508