Our client is a leading proprietary trading firm that utilises technology to trade on all markets around the globe. Its Sydney office is its APAC hub and home to a medium size development team that is expanding due to increased potential and realised trading opportunities.
The Development team is split into 4 main streams of work and operates in a highly agile and extremely empowering framework. It is one of the most technical advanced software engineering teams in APAC as they analyse, build, execute and create robust elegant solutions to capture trading wins. This is an environment where speed is king and high quality is rewarded.
The main trading and connectivity systems are built with C++ and Java, with components of FPGA and Hadoop to lift the loads and reduce latencies. You will be empowered to work in an extremely collaborative environment where ideas are shared, nourished and enhanced. You will quickly be given responsibility and authority to drive changes with your development as you operate with no red tape to slow you down.
- Complex, Multithreaded Development Experience (C++ or Java)
- Lean Development approach create swift, scalable solutions
- Intimate understanding of OO Principles / Design patterns
- Passion for Technology and Engineering Best Practice
- Low level Engineering understanding
- Interest in applying your skills to Trading Problems
- Previous Algo-Trading Experience (Desirable – NOT Mandatory)
This role would be suited for people coming from a programming, software engineer, developer, analyst programmer, quant developer, algo-trading developer, kernel developer background
#Java #C++ #HTF #Trading #Linux #Algo #Python