Dynamics Functional Consultant
Dynamics Functional Consultant - Permanent or Contract role - attractive rate - Your new company
Our client, a global technology consultancy, are looking for a hands on and motivated Dynamics Functional Consultant to manage MS Dynamics implementation projects within their MS Dynamics practice. It is essential that these projects and initiatives deliver targeted benefits as well as maintain the crucial day-to-day operations of the business. Your new role
The Dynamics Functional Consultant is responsible for guiding the project along through daily communications with the customer, facilitating design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes. You will also be responsible for facilitating workshops to develop business requirements and provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5-7 yrs exp in MS Dynamics 365 CE and min 2 yrs of Implementation exp (Functional/Techno-Functional) in D365 CE or Power Platform.
- Solid Experience in converting Customer Requirements/Product Backlog in to FSD/TSD
- Hands on experience in Wireframe/UML/Visio and designing patterns for FSD/TSD creation
- Good Experience in Schema Mapping, Entity Data Diagram, Complex System Integration with CRM
- Hands on experience of Power Apps (Canvas App and Model driven App)/Power Automate and basic knowledge on Power BI
- Basic knowledge on Power Virtual Agent and other Power Platform component will be an added advantage.
Permanent or contract opportunity - attractive rates on offer What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jade king on (02) 9249 2271 LHS 297508