Are you ready to be part of an organisation that values expertise, passion and diversity? At CFS we know that the foundation of our success lies in our exceptional people. We believe in celebrating individuality, have a passion for high performance and creating an environment where you can unleash your full potential. Our people enable us to make a difference and deliver exceptional experiences to help our customers achieve financial freedom. Your Team
The Digital Product Manager reports to Director of Digital Product & Experience team and work alongside peers in Product Management, Technology, Design and Data to lead our Direct Customer Digital Channels. This role will support the entire CFS business and be the driving force in the execution of transformation projects to enhance our customer experience is characterized by its simplicity, seamlessness, and memorability. Your responsibilities:
Your capabilities and experience:
- Lead an established team of digital product owners to provide customers with innovative digital experiences at the forefront of technology.
- Ownership of Digital Portfolio Roadmap across multiple customer digital channels.
- Lead the Discovery function to understand data, insights, research and business outcomes in order to craft customer centric experiences and technical solutions.
- Develop an effective and efficient operating model that maintains high standards of experience design, delivery, governance and compliance.
- Define, monitor and measure key customer, digital and efficiency metrics and KPIs to allow for continuous optimisation of our customer experiences.
What to Expect
- Proven digital product experience, ideally with Mobile App, Public Website and Authenticated customer environments.
- The ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Digital Adoption and B2B Experiences.
- A good understanding of UX Design, Analytics, Optimisation and Content Management.
- Knowledge of Digital Tech Stacks and MarTech Stacks, ideally across the Adobe suite.
- Experience in Financial Services Industry, ideally Wealth Management and/or Superannuation.
At CFS, you'll be working among the very best in the wealth management industry. It's an inspiring environment that encourages development and celebrates success. Other things to look forward to:
- Access to CFS Employer Super
- Life Leave - 3 days per annum
- Access to Sonder who provides human-powered medical, mental health and safety support through one easy-to-use app enabling you to get support whenever and wherever you need.
- Access to Corporate rates with BUPA Health Insurance
- Confidential coaching and counselling services supporting life, mind, body, relationships, work and family to assist you in taking charge of your own health and wellbeing.
At CFS we are committed to creating a thriving environment where individuals can flourish. We believe that success is built upon strong teams, and we are dedicated to celebrating uniqueness, championing individuality and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe that when you can truly be yourself, you can unlock your full potential.
Apply today and join us in helping Australians to achieve their financial freedom.
Please note, CFS requires all candidates to have full work rights in Australia.
Where we have preferred candidates, background checks (including Police, Employment, Bankruptcy checks, ASIC banned and disqualified persons) will be completed prior to the final preferred candidate's employment being confirmed. The outcomes of the background checks do not preclude the preferred candidate, however, they will be assessed against the inherent requirements of the role.