MMC Corporate Description: Marsh McLennan
is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Sydney or Melbourne office: Digital Marketing Specialist What can you expect?
As an experienced Digital Marketer, you will be a key member of the Marsh McLennan Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence (CoE). Responsibilities will include helping shape our global digital marketing strategy and Pacific Region delivery, driving distribution support and enablement, as well as monitoring and reporting to continuously improve "outside-in" user journeys and experience.
With responsibility for delivering a best-in-class online presence, we will trust you to partner effectively with multiple stakeholders to drive business/digital objectives, initiatives, and online optimisation (including traffic and conversion). The Digital CoE is a fast-paced environment that operates across Marsh McLennan global businesses, with this role reporting into the Pacific Region Digital Marketing leader. What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- Play a significant role in contributing to the online growth of our business
- Be part of a global organisation where you'll be able to learn, grow and develop your career
- Collaborate with highly skilled internal and external teams
- Work in a fun, dynamic, nurturing and fast-paced environment
- Join a company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Hybrid work model
What you need to have:
- Provide input into and shape the overall digital CoE global strategy. Engage with marketers and business units to align region/country digital marketing objectives, roadmap and implementation with global strategy, processes and Martech.
- Plan strategic change initiatives and drive related digital adoption training and best practices.
- Provide input into KPIs/targets and drive achievement, including engagement, leads and e-commerce goals.
- Drive "outside-in" taxonomy, IA (within global framework), tagging and content performance with a core focus on experience fragments, localisation, and personalisation.
- Partner with CoE, drive SEO performance, including on content development, core web vitals, etc.
- Drive experimentation culture, plan and deliver always-on A/B testing program
- Manage overall "site health", including SEO, tags, cookie consent, accessibility, etc. and overall local execution of global processes. Partner with Technology teams on Martech implementation and adoption.
- Coach/educate marketing teams on best practices to influence digital campaign planning and online experiences.
- Mine analytics and data sources to continuously enhance our Region/Country user engagement, journeys and conversion including by identifying and implementing A/B tests.
- Partner with Marketers on monitoring progress against Regional/Country objectives, targets and KPIs, including conversion and lead generation, and drive recommendations for improvement.
- Help to drive the development of both analytics capabilities and processes, as well as accelerating the use of analytics by Marketers for insights and decision-making.
About Marsh McLennan:
- Strong experience in strategising, designing, and executing a digital marketing presence that successfully amplified brand, client/prospect engagement and online leads/e-commerce sales.
- Strong Martech knowledge including with platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, VWO, GA/Adobe Analytics, Workfront, SEMrush or other equivalent enterprise digital platforms.
- Experience in international websites management and Martech is a plus.
- Proven digital marketing expertise and knowledge including across IA/taxonomy, tagging, SEO/SEM, lead nurture, experience/content fragments for localization, personalization, accessibility, UX/UI, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, CCM, etc. Experience with HTML and CSS is an asset.
- Strong analytics skills to track and measure performance and make data-driven decisions (including A/B testing).
- Solution-focused delivery with a track record in taking ownership and successfully steering projects forward.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills to achieve desired results.
- Ability to flex own style to be both strategic and hands-on when required.
- Familiarity with Agile tools and methodology is a plus.
- Excellent ability to partner with and influence multiple-stakeholders in a dynamic environment with a "can do" mindset to achieve successful business impact and outcomes.
- Strong curiosity and creativity with a desire to stay up to date with industry trends and competitive landscape, and apply it to CoE initiatives.
- Excellent communications skills
- Relevant qualifications/certifications, 4+ years related experience.
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 85,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh provides data-driven risk advisory services and insurance solutions to commercial and consumer clients. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and well-being for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit marshmclennan.com, or follow us on LinkedIn and X.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record check prior to commencement of employment. Marsh McLennan is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people and embrace diversity of age, background, disability, ethnic origin, family duties, gender orientation or expression, marital status, nationality, parental status, personal or social status, political affiliation, race, religion and beliefs, sex/gender, sexual orientation or expression, skin color, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Marsh McLennan is committed to hybrid work, which includes the flexibility of working remotely and the collaboration, connections and professional development benefits of working together in the office. All Marsh McLennan colleagues are expected to be in their local office or working onsite with clients at least three days per week. Office-based teams will identify at least one "anchor day" per week on which their full team will be together in person. Note: the changes to our hybrid work policy do not apply to officially designated remote workers and are subject to any works council or local legal requirement.
At Marsh we recognise that our people have different priorities and commitments. We are passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that supports all of our employees in managing those priorities, and we celebrate the diversity of all the family groups that make up our extended Marsh family. Marsh is proud to be an accredited Family Friendly Workplace, and a Work 180 endorsed employer. For information on the benefits and policies at Marsh visit www.work180.com and search "Marsh" under endorsed employers.