DevOps and Tech Support Engineer, Associate
Working as DevOps engineer means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects as tech support. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- This role requires the individual to own improvements in support tools, development of automation/monitoring scripts, understanding of interfaces (API, SQL views, message bus) etc
- This role requires working closely with the development and ops teams to troubleshoot issues and propose enhancements.
- Previous experience of working in middle office tech stack is highly desirable