See job description for details
DevOps - Leading Defence Company - 12 month Contract - Sydney - Integration & Automation tools Your new company
A leading Australian defence company that specialises in the development and supply of acoustic systems for submarines, ships, navy. Your new role
As a DevOps Engineer work closely with different internal stakeholders and ensure system configuration and integration components are developed to align with defined IT security guidelines. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ year's proven experience working within a DevOps engineering capacity.
- Proven administration and integration experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence Server platforms
- Experience with source management/version control tools, including Git.
- Experience with CI/CD and related automation tools, e.g. Jenkins and Docker.
- Strong development experience in integrating multiple systems and tools using various APIs including RESTful.
- Working knowledge of database and networking technologies
- Must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to learn new technologies in naval applications and systems.
- Fun culture. A social and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exposure to a range of products and systems to ensure you remain challenged
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508