Delivery Lead - Insurance domain is must
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story.
Your knowledge, skills & attributes Knowledge acquired awareness and/or expertise:
- Experienced Delivery Lead in major consulting organisations or Project and/or Program Management
- Solution delivery experience using Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in managing teams in Azure DevOps and/or JIRA
- Working knowledge of formal Project management methodologies (PMP, Agile PM)
- Proficient in project management tools (MS Project, PPM online, Clarity etc.)
- General Insurance experience required
- Finance, IFRS17 or Acquisition Transaction (buyer's side) (minimum one is required)
Duties & responsibilities:
- Experience of working in Finance systems and corresponding downstream systems e.g., Reporting, Reconciliations (nice to have)
- Experience working in Acquisition transaction from the buyer's side e.g., Data Migration
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to communicate to various levels of stakeholders in the organisation (e.g. senior leadership and front-line staff)
- Experience in developing business cases and management of project financials
- Attention to detail and organisation skills. Ability to deliver within committed timelines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to deal with high pressure environments
- Ability to effectively manage issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope associated with the projects
- Ability to influence stakeholders and resources to meet the objectives of the project, within timeframes.
- Good understanding of Organisational Change Management
- Must have prior experience with Implementation of systems into the Production environment and supporting service transition to BAU teams.
Who can Apply: Prefer Australian / New Zealand Citizen / Permanent Resident Next steps
- Supporting projects across the entire life cycle, including project planning, business case, design management, solution delivery, third party vendor management, financial management, project scheduling and risk management
- Definition and management of project scope, project timelines, resource requirements, outcomes and benefits
- Management of project resources to drive business value
- Be an integral part of the project team by planning, coordinating, and reporting across the multiple teams involved in the project
- Develop status reports and run formal Steering Committee to track project progress, risks, issues and proposed changes
- Identify possible blockers and coordinate with relevant parties a resolution that allows the project to continue
- Liaison and relationship building with multiple stakeholders across internal and external stakeholders
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.