Good pay rate - Chance to work in great working environment - Global consultancy company Your new company
A large consultancy company working with big 4 banks. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Identifying data sources
- Extracting, cleaning and manipulating data
- Collecting data
- Sourcing missing data
- Organising data into usable formats
- Analysing data to find answers to specific questions
- Setting up data infrastructure
- Developing, implementing and maintaining databases
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing reports for executive and project teams
- Creating visualisations of data
What you'll get in return
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and SAP.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as Business Objects, PowerBI and Tableau.
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including Alteryx and Microsoft SSIS.
- Digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Marketing Suite.
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills - ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
A good environment to work and approximately 90k - 120k salary plus superannuation. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Associate Recruitment Partner.
E-mail: Navita.Navita@hays.com.au LHS 297508