See job description for details
Leading Waste Management organisation require a Data Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis. Your new company
Leading Waste Management organisation Your new role
This role will be working closely with a range of business stakeholders and collaborating with a multi-functional team consisting of business analysts, data architect, data engineers, data analysts, data scientists and developers. The position will execute concurrently running projects to deliver business solutions and support the business.
• Advise on and lead ML/AI applications to deliver real business values.
• Articulate business impact and benefits of ML/AI and analytics solutions via advanced data visualisation techniques.
• Apply expertise in data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence in end-to-end client engagements from project planning, requirement collection, prototyping, visualisation, documentation, and client liaison to production deployment.
• Responsible for the end-to-end data science execution including scoping, building, testing, implementation, deployment, maintenance, tracking and optimisation of machine learning and deep learning models.
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to different levels of stakeholders with visual displays of quantitative information. What you'll need to succeed
Qualifications in Computer Science, Statistics, (Applied) Mathematics, Engineering, or similar areas
• Expertise/knowledge in ML/AI algorithms and tools such as Databricks, PySpark, attribute modelling, regression, classification, Scikit learning TensorFlow, PyTorch, Detectron2, etc
• Expertise/knowledge in statistical analytics, A/B testing
• Progressive expertise in Python/R; Experience in C/C++ is a bonus.
• Expertise in SQL coding; Experience in AWS and Snowflake is a bonus.
• Expertise in data visualisation tools such as PowerBI/Tableau/ Qlik, etc.; Experience in Power BI is a bonus.
• Experience/knowledge in data engineering like data ETL, data ingestion, data modelling and reporting;
• Experience in any data ETL tools like Talend is a bonus.
• Experience/knowledge in GitHub, MLOps/DevOps, Jira and Confluence,
• Comfortable in an Agile working environment and using Scrum project management.
• Proven skills in translating analytics output to actionable insights and recommendations.
• Any experience in the following areas is a bonus,
• Finance analysis, capital and revenue modelling, business risk modelling.
• Market growth modelling, customer behaviour analysis, and customer segmentation
• Applied computer vision and ML/AI in object detection, classification, and tracking • End-to-end process, intelligent reporting, and digital
Qualifications in Computer Science, Statistics, (Applied) Mathematics, Engineering, or similar areas • Expertise/knowledge in ML/AI algorithms and tools such as Databricks, PySpark, attribute modelling, regression, classification, Scikit learning What you'll get in return
An excellent package and benefits and the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508