Data Governance and Data Risk Leader
- Sydney CBD
- Jun 07, 2021
- $180k - $220k
Newly created role combining data governance and data risk with full exporsure and visabaility to the Clevel executives. Leading a team of Data Professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading household name in a senior leadership capacity as they embark upon the next stage of their data journey. This Senior opportunity is about looking at risk through a data lens and you will be responsible for the data governance, information management and data risk for the area.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of the financial regulations and ideally have exposure to global financial regulations. This is a true senior role so you will have true visibility to the senior leaders and strong stakeholder management is a must. You will also be responsible for managing SME's with strong data governance and data risk experience, so previous management experience is ideal. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in the banking/ financial services industry
- In depth knowledge of key regulatory requirements and policies such as GDPR, BCBS 239, CPG 235, APS 310 etc
- Come from an experienced data governance/ data risk background
- Audit experience would be favourable
- Be well versed in working with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Strong influencing and change management expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in Enterprise wide data governance programs
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now.
Recruitment Consultant: Leon Young