Data Governance Specialist
- Sydney CBD
- Apr 15, 2021
A leading financial services organisation are looking for data specialist with strong experience in the advice space and information management. This role would be a good fit for a BI BA, Data consultant or Business facing data analyst.
In a newly created role you will play a key part in determining how data can be used for the business more effectively. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of Data Governance and of setting up data governance frameworks
- Experience working in the advice or wealth sector is crucial for this role
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience working in the remediation sector in financial services
- Able to conduct workshops with senior stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Must have full working rights
If this sounds like you please apply now through the link on the page. Please note only candidates who fit the brief will be contacted.
Recruitment consultant: Leon Young