Data Engineer - Healthcare
- May 14, 2021
- $120k - $160k
Work with a leading healthcare organisation, using the latest technology Azure, SQL and Python. You will be developing strong internal relationships with a high level of exposure Salary
- up to $130k Location
Our client a leading Australian Healthcare organisation is looking for a Data Engineer to join a team on a greenfield project.
You will play a key role in helping to determine the businesses data infrastructure and contribute to the development and overall delivery of a brand-new data platform in Azure which will have a huge impact on the business. In this role you will be responsible for coding solutions in SQL / Python and handling large data sets in Azure. You will also build data pipelines and help to define data strategy based on feedback from stakeholders throughout the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a confidential project for a leading Australian brand; details regarding the project will be shared with candidates during consideration. Responsibilities:
- Develop code in Python / SQL
- Building data pipelines
- Work with the product team to identify challenges
- Designing and developing data pipelines using Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL
- Support internal stakeholders to understand the business data assets.
- Programming experience in Python
- Tertiary education - Mathematics / Computer Science
- Cloud-based technologies experience in Azure.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies
- Big data experience including Pig, Hive, Impala - would be a bonus
Multiple opportunities available, if you are interested or know someone who is please apply immediately or contact Jack - firstname.lastname@example.org - (02) 8986 3139 for further details.
Big data / Python / SQL / Data Factory / Azure / Pipelines / Microsoft / Developer / Data Engineer