What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Experienced in Spark software stack.
- Prior experience in working on Spark using Python or Scala or Java and PySpark based big data implementations.
- Have strong knowledge and hands-on few of HDFS, Map reduce Hive, Impala, Tej, Sqoop, Pig, Oozie, HBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Kafka, Spark, Storm, Knox, Ranger, Flume, NiFi, Falcon, Kerberos, Sentry, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera Navigator and Ambari.
- Experience in streaming data processing using spark streaming or Kafka is required
- High level designer of Big data configurations and pipelines
- Good Experience in CICD & DevOps concepts or working in any cloud environment (Azure / AWS / GCP) using Agile methodology
- Independently Design and build/configure Big data pipelines as per the design
- Able to identify and solve big data problems independently.
- Work through the life cycle of the code from low-level design to production and Postproduction's support.
- Strong technical and analytic skills to solve complex big data problems.
- Independent High level design and developer
- Strong communicator
- Ability to manage stakeholders' expectations.
- Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or above in either the computer science, analytics, engineering, or similar domain.
- Any continual learning and/or certifications relating to data/analytics are highly valued
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.