See job description for details
About The Role
- Join an organisation that supports diversity and equal opportunity employment
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Reports to the Static Data Manager
Role Location: ANZ Tower, Level 6 242 Pitt Street, Sydney Australia 2000
Role Type: Permanent, Full time opportunity
As the Data Analyst for Markets Transaction Management, you’ll be working in a team to monitor workflows on a daily basis and check to ensure that all requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
You’ll be working on a range of projects to improve Data quality. These projects will include analysing and remediating large datasets while actively engaging with stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Background in Accounting, Finance or Business is preferred
- Proven SQL skills and ability to construct SQL queries preferred
- Ability to understand and follow processes well with the ability to detect anomalies, errors and investigate and document the associated root causes
- Outstanding stakeholder management
- Keen attention to details with excellent verbal and written communication skills predicate the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS127989)