Customer Service Specialist
- Sydney CBD
- Aug 19, 2021
- $60k - $80k
Utilise your customer service and administration skills to be our 'go to' contractor experience specialist, joining a high performing contract recruitment team The Role
Managing the relationships between Morgan McKinley Contractors and providing a best in class experience.
Responsible for all aspects of the on-boarding process of Morgan McKinley contractors including but not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating the administration of all temporary placements and extensions.
- Liaising with the client if we require additional information to enable us to process the placement
- Lead Morgan McKinley contact for all queries from Contractors relating to onboarding issues and subsequent queries through the duration of their assignments.
- Liaising with the candidate to ensure they return all necessary compliance forms in a timely fashion, if applicable.
- Providing the candidate with information on the use of our internal system for contract acceptance and explaining how to submit their timesheets weekly.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent ability to manage priorities and multitask
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Administrative skills
- Customer service experience via phone and email
- Previous experience working in a demanding professional environment
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work 2020
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches', 4-hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
- 4 extra annual leave days per year
- Extra leave day on your birthday week
- Award winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
- Laptop so you can work flexibly
We are a professional staffing and talent management company. With global reach, your career opportunities are endless. Boasting 13 years' of continual growth under the Founding MD's, we have a passion for improving lives with a core focus on our people.
We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and creating value beyond delivering the best talent to clients and giving candidates access to the best opportunities. This insatiable appetite to "Go beyond" is the reason why we continue to enjoy award winning levels of success.