Customer Service Officer
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Globally, Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The CitiPhone team based at Rhodes provides best in class customer care to all of Citi's customers. Leveraging on 300 call center agents from Citi and partner call centers, CitiPhone ensures that customer service excellence is satisfied to every call into the call center.
As a Customer Solutions Specialist, your role will be to make an outstanding impression on our customers by providing them with friendly, personal and efficient service.
This role will work on a rotating roster to cover the call center operating hours. Whilst the core hours of this role are 8.00am - 8.00pm Monday - Friday, you may be required to work afternoon/night and weekend shifts on a rotational roster. The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment, ideally call center based. Experience within retail or hospitality is also highly regarded
- A high degree of drive, motivation and enthusiasm to learn and be focused on providing a superior level of customer service to both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in both a team and individual environments and the ability to work effectively when not supervised
- Traits such as initiative, resilience, courage and the ability to problem solve.
- A demonstrated past performance working towards KPI's including NPS and FCR would be highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual working environment
- The ability to work in a busy, commercial, competitive and target driven environment
This description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending.
The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Customer Service Job Family:
Service Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting