Customer Service Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Finance and Operations Job Details
The Customer Service Manager or Guest Services Ambassador will report to the Senior Workplace Service Office Manager based in Sydney. The GSA is a constant resource for our employees and makes the first direct impression on all SFDC customers and visitors. This position requires a high level of attentive and professional customer service. They will be responsible for the day to day workplace services operations for our Melbourne HQ along with as needed support for the Melbourne e-suite and other ANZ office locations. The GSA may be involved in various workplace services projects as assigned, advanced level administration and program coordination tasks. Supervision, development and training of any incoming workplace services contractors is essential. The objective is to lead the way to making Salesforce a great place to work and visit!
Salary Expectations: $60,000 - $80,000 per annum.
- Ensuring operational efficiency within a corporate real estate environment and customer reception front of house.
- Implements and develops company and corporate real estate policies, programs and procedures concerning customer & employee relations and services provided
- Ensuring operational efficiency within Salesforces real estate environment and customer reception front of house.
- Support the Workplace Office Manager on various Workplace Services program needs, orders, vendor management and routine audits for the office. For example: Facilities maintenance,
- janitorial cleaning, food program and catering vendors, stationery management, safety and security, building management etc.
- Liaising with other organisational units, service vendors and external customers to identify and respond to customer expectations.
- Deliver all aspects of front desk guest services associated operations. Ensuring standards and processes are being effectively carried out and providing training and support cover where
- Set up New Hire REWS requirements. For Example: Day 1 induction assistance, Workstation setup and allocation in Serraview, User set up on required SFDC communication forums,
- security badge issuance.
- Providing direction and feedback to real estate and workplace services vendors and working closely with internal team members assisting with managing, motivating and developing
- employee experience by providing customer services.
- Leading by example the GSA is required to set the tone in delivering a guest experience that is unique and brings the Ghana culture and SFDC brand to life.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of efficiency and professionalism, responding to all concierge requests in a timely manner; including resolving customer
- complaints and inquiries in connection with Salesforce. First class hospitality and excellent customer service is to be extended to all stakeholders in our Ghana.
- Uphold the SFDC Trust values by maintaining the security badge system, as per Go center HQ policies. Conduct regular audits on badgeforce ensuring processes and access control is
- strictly being adhered to on site. This includes and is not limited to new hire employee/contractor badges, vendor badges, temporary replacement cards.
- Planning and implementing survey feedback tools and concierge self-help services to follow up on customer satisfaction, ensure performance of operational services, and modify and
- improve services provided.
- Perform guest/visitor check in via proficient use of the visitor log in system, deliver notifications as per the SLA processes.
- Act as a conduit to the wider REWS team escalating and communicating any related items, requests that reach beyond the GSA scope.
- Pedestal and locker key management of the distribution, collection and recording of all data and secure storage of all keys.
- Inform internal customers (employees) on instructions for catering, meeting and event rooms and bookings and couriers.
- Maintain meeting rooms and other customer facing areas in a tidy and professional state at all times.
- Process incoming correspondence including general emails, faxes and voicemails in a timely and consistent manner as per SLA's.
- Oversee the management of incoming and outgoing mail packages and courier bookings.
- On a daily basis maintain and audit documents, report logs and training materials/manual associated with GSA processes and procedures.
- Escalate Health & Safety and facilities maintenance tickets and issues with building management in a timely and efficient manner.
At Salesforce we want our guests and employees to experience exceptional customer service. To be successful in this role, you should:
- Have a college degree or industry certification.
- Minimum 2 years experience in corporate office or facilities environment.
- Have 5+ years directly related experience: candidates from luxury hospitality, high-end retail, or other high-touch customer service roles are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a genuinely warm, gracious, and professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Intermediate written, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Be engaged and constantly aware of the guest environment, proactively offering friendly and helpful assistance to all stakeholders.
- Display excellent professional personal grooming and presentation.
- Advanced experience in using MS Office suite, Gmail and associated Google Docs, Quip, Workday, Facilities ticketing, Website management and Visitor check in management systems.
- Demonstrate ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines, mobile/tablet applications).
- Salesforce.com software application knowledge and experience advantageous
- Ability to follow direction using effective communication oral and written skills and instructions.
- 85% of the role will be based front of house, 15% Workplace services administration and program support as required.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.