- Sydney CBD
- JN -112023-1951246
- Nov 20, 2023
Great opportunity for a Custody Relationship Manager to join a leading financial services client based in Sydney CBD.
Great opportunity for a Custody Relationship Manager to join a leading financial services client based in Sydney CBD. This role will report to the senior custody relationship manager and will be responsible for admin tasks and coordinating the governance of Custodians, Prime Brokers and the oversight of other custodial-related vendors, such as tax agents etc. Location:
Sydney CBD - Hybrid - 2 days in the office Daily Rate:
up to $400 per day + super Contract Duration:
until 30/06/2024 About the Job:
- Mailbox management and other administrative tasks
- Updating logs and meetings
- Organise Custodian / custodial-related vendor reviews with internal teams on a weekly basis to identify any issues that need to be escalated.
- Arrange system access with custodians / Vendors and manage any access-related escalations.
- Identifying and meeting customer expectations in regard to responsiveness and delivering quality outcomes.
- Communicate proactively with stakeholder teams regarding the status of queries.
- Engage stakeholder teams to identify ways in which service might be improved.
- Prior experience as an analyst or administrator with experience in custody, fund management and/or investment administration
- Prior experience in an oversight and governance team with direct relationship management experience is preferred
- Strong customer focus with a proven ability to ensure services support the needs of all stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications. We will reach out to shortlisted candidates.